Search This Blog

Saturday, August 13, 2011

Introduction to the Blog

Hello!


So I keep telling myself that I need to write down three things (although the title only really reflects two).  Then I told myself, well why not just make a blog and if other people want to view it they have the option.  The three things are as follows: the first is different alcoholic beverages that I consume, because then I can remember what I like and do not like when it comes to different craft beers, wines, and liquors. Second, the different baked goods I make, I will include both recipes as well as pictures of some of the fun creations.  Third, different things that I can.  This third one has become a recent obsession of mine.  This means that the blog will probably have more posts about different jams/ jellies/ spread./ pickled things, etc. to start out with because I find it fun.  Oh and also these three categories will intercept - as there is occasionally alcohol in my baked goods as well as canned goods.  So feel free to add comments, suggestions, etc.  



No comments:

Post a Comment